Wednesday, May 01, 2024

My presence at Dartmouth Palestine solidarity rally/encampment

Earlier today I showed up at the Palestine solidarity rally/encampment at Dartmouth college, you can see my head on the right shortly before I left
Oddly the rally got out of hand minutes after I left, and I blew off an event occurring at the same time I was invited to by Beilock's people as they had not fixed the Dialogues listserve, and it was at the dickey center around the anniversary of john dickey's cousin trying to kill me, and my presence at a Palestine solidarity event during Ghambar representing Artesh is a compliment in itself to let Dartmouth and others know to get their act together. Also, PSC, FSJP, jvp, dsa, did a scabby job organizing. I point out the Green is open to the public, and the rally not impeding safety, and local officials are acting excessively in removing the encampment, and should have acted to fix local issues around Palestine instead of inciting problems for people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home