Sunday, August 16, 2026

On bizarre mithraic prophecy from scott wolter

I recently saw a video by scott wolter regarding a prophecy he found in a templar scroll which refers to 6 June 2999, or as scott interprets it 6 June 2026
and concluding it by mentioning in that prophecy a warning about a false profit and his clone who will rise on the third day, which scott believes refers to trump and the maga group
I would certainly dispute this, as something did happen on that date this year, namely the start of the memorandum of understanding negotiations, which fell apart on 4 July after my release, as around that same date the vermont evaluators determined my case to be unresolvable, including my dual Iranian rights, and once Artesh and dolat verified that along with my Father's mysterious death the mou collapsed as it was done under false pretenses and coercion. Additionally, I and others of my Father's Gilanshahi relatives have been the target of those interested in cloning, most notably leslie yeransian, who's father john z was one of the first to be involved in harvard's cloning program. Additionally, there was odd activity at the masonic temple in sharon vermont hours prior to my being detained on 30 April, coinciding with beltane, meaning I may have been the target of a masonic hit in vermont, and scott recently mentioned a beltane alignment in the Newport Tower he has not elaborated on and which Penhallow and Egan have not mentioned. The real issue is that scott has not properly put that document along with others out in their original form so the text can be properly examined. I contend that the 6 June 2999 scott mentions refers to the Frashegird prophecy of Zarathustra, where jesus is mentioned as ushedar the first false savior, and the false profit is about mithra and jesus. Bear in mind the cult of mithra continues to hijack the Pure Faith of Zarathustra and jesus was a prominent member of that cult, as the name yeshua ha nozri means that, and that christianity and freemasonry are versions of the cult of mithra. Bear in mind scott has admitted I was right on the multiple meanings on the Narragansett Runestone and about the Zeno voyage, and In put this out there to make sure I do not end up like Ed Tillman, as ritual murder is part of mithraism, including freemasonry.

No comments: