Monday, August 03, 2026

On bizarre statue of liberty commemorative

I just learned of a bizarre new item made out of copper from the statue of liberty by a company owned by carolyn rafaelian of 11 cardi circle cranston which carolyn is showing below
That item is called real liberty copper
The fact is this is NOT a real coin as it is NOT issued by the united states department of the treasury and has no legal tender value, as even Podrat can explain, and there is no true way to verify the provenance, as carolyn associates with violent armenian christian supremacists like the zobians and other dashanks known to lie. The 5 Euro made by Munze Osterreich from the roof of the Austrian Parliament which I have is more valuable and authentic, as are others like it I and my family own, so do not waste resources getting one of these items, as carolyn can expect to be in trouble for this.

No comments: