Tuesday, February 10, 2009

To my viewers from nigger racket brown university

Do you reall ythink I am stupid, or think I don't know when you are checking me out here or online elsewhere? Yes, I track all your visits and save them. I know what the fuck you are all about, your dirty secrets and the fucked up shit you pull. The more you mess with me, the more you hurt yourselves. I know about your meddling in World affairs, how you use threats, intimidation, promises, and spying on people. I also know your days are numbered and you got yours coming.
Peter Z

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peter,

As someone who has a lot of respect for your zeal, I am asking you respectfully to please stop using the n-word, and projecting so much hostility.

There are powerful people in this world who want peace and justice, but they know that the means are just as important as the ends, because they plant the seeds for the future ends.

Please think about this, because a mans reputation is the most important things he possesses, and every time you resort to hostility, hatred and or insults out of frustration and anger, it weakens your credibility, and thus, reduces your ability to positively effect the world.

Projections of anger, hatred or hostility are external manifestations of loss of inner self psychic control.

I think you would benefit tremendously from meditation, and putting just as much effort into controlling yourself, your mind, your emotions and your speech, as you do into controlling and building your physical body through powerlifting.

Please think about this, and...

Be Blessed.

Peace.

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home