Thursday, August 15, 2019

On the final sergio franchi memorial concert

I learned this week that the sergio franchi music scholarship foundation will be holding it's final concert this August 24 in Stonington
Frank Pendola, one of my private tutors who enjoyed going through the music collection of Peter I, who was also a member of the met guild, was taught by sergio, and Frank and I both knew his widow eva.  In 2000 I learned that the franchis had taken money from f thomas lenihan and his associates, who were responsible for embezzling Peter I's fortune, and I broke of contact with eva and encouraged others to do the same.
Seeing as this is the last concert of a talented singer who had bad associates I am not sure to be happy to see them go under or sad at this waste of art.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home