Monday, October 28, 2019

New dashank/armenian oddness in watertown

This week when I was in watertown I noticed after leaving my cousin's club there were a large amount of packed boxes in the dashank/armenian revolutionary federation hq
Clearly they are preparing to move, what and where is in question, but apparently people are wise to the evil shit they are.  This is coincides with the Tsarnayev appeal, and I recently mentioned to the fbi weeks ago that the explosive formula used for the bombs/explosives the Tsarnayevs used was developed by hamazap hovhanessian, the son of General Hamazap, who commanded the third battalion of the Armenian volunteer corps during WWI, and who had detonated such an explosive in providence's armory district during the 1990's.  I even made clear to the feds that I still have the audio file from my 17 March 2015 interview on the Barry Chamish show and posts from 2015-4 available mentioning this, yet they were not looked at during the first trial, and I plan to enter this into evidence during the appeal,  Another fact is a crooked us marshall in the boston area who was present during the Tsarnayev trial is a dashank member.
I also noticed watertown pig sgt pugilese has been harassing local residents and businesses when I was there, in all probability something sinister is afoot in watertown concerning the Tsarnayev appeal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home