Monday, August 15, 2022

On meta censorship over military images

 I recently noticed that meta has made the same mistake myspace made in regards to facebook photos.  That is I am unable to arrange photos in the order I want.  This is a major problem for my Worldwide Naval Image project.  As a result I will be sharing only major new images on my sites.

Most important are those from Iran.  Recent images from Bandar Abbas show Iran has greatly increased it's combat capabilities.  
This is clear viewing the new FFG's IS Dena 75 and IS Shiraz 78 
Even more important is the new Submarine class Fateh, which is being mass produced to greatly increase Iran's naval abilities

Most important are the new IS Makran 441 and Shahid Roudaki, which can transport up to seven helicopters each, along with PT Boats and other Amphibious Assault and Sealift assets, clearly major new additions
I will share more here from Iran and the World as these images become available.









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home