Thursday, September 22, 2022

On my recent Iranian embassy meeting during UNGA

 On September 21, 2022 I followed up with the Iranian embassy in Manhattan in regards to the e-mail I sent them and the embassy in Wahington DC in August 2022 in regards to human rights violations I received in prison from the american government for being Iranian and representing Artesh Iran.I brought with me a copy of that e-mail and a Farsi translation of the same e-mail and I was right to do so, as I learned the reason why.

The embassy staff claimed they could not understand my complaint.

This is the same kind of idiotic response I used to hear from incompetent staff when working as a rhode island state official, and I am shocked that Dolat can allow such people to work for and represent them and Iranians.
The bottom line is that Iranians like myself have been enduring human rights abuses in america for decades, especially since the patriot act was passed, such as Zoroastrian prayer being criminalized, and this will not be tolerated for much longer,.  
If Dolat still refuses to act Artesh will, as the recent situation in Irann shows, as this kid of behavior from Dolat serves only to ruin Iran.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home