Monday, October 31, 2022

Open letter to ali khamenei

I am sending this directly to you as my recent letters and emails to your embassies in Manhattan and Washington DC have not been answered, even after I hand delivered a letter to your embassy in Manhattan during Raisi’s visit to the United Nations in September. My concern is an important one and the lack of response from Dolat is a major reason I am writing, for I was charged and held illegally by the american government in December 2019 for acts I did while representing Artesh. While Artesh responded promptly to the american government’s illegal action against me, I and my attorney have received no contact from Dolat about my case, despite the fact that those charges were the culmination of two decades of legal harassment I have received in america for being an Iranian Zoroastrian. Even though the charges were dismissed america and Iran are still in a state of war because of what happened to me. Additionally, I had my Sipah Salar rank insignia given to me by Ali Shamkhani’s staff in May 2005 and other valuables from Iran stolen from me while in american government custody, and no attempt has been made to restore my insignia or Iranian valuables. I was also on the receiving end of torture, having lost 70 pounds and having to undergo medical treatment I would have not otherwise needed, yet Dolat has been silent about this while Artesh has not, and I want to know why. As I wrote to Dolat, since January 2003 the state of rhode island has criminalized Iranian Zoroastrians and other faiths with similar worship practices, yet Dolat has done next to NOTHING about this, does the human rights of Iranians in america mean nothing to Dolat Iran? I should point out that I and others in america have made contributions to Iranian society which have benefitted Iran. I have helped to train many in Artesh over the past two decades and I have been an integral person in preventing Iran from being invaded, and I expected and deserved more from Dolat than excuses. The bottom line is that Dolat, specifically your embassy staff, have done next to nothing to address the human rights violations Iranians like myself in america experience, while Artesh has taken action against america for the human rights violations Iranians in america experience. Perhaps we should have Artesh replace the embassy staff and Dolat with more competent people, after all the embassy staff in Manhattan said they could not understand my complaint yet were proficient enough to order specialty coffee. I await your response
من این را مستقیماً برای شما میفرستم زیرا نامهها و ایمیلهای اخیر من به سفارتهای شما در منهتن و واشنگتن دی سی پاسخی داده نشده است، حتی پس از اینکه در سفر رئیسی به سازمان ملل در سپتامبر نامهای را به سفارت شما در منهتن تحویل دادم. نگرانی من موضوع مهمی است و عدم پاسخ دولت دلیل اصلی نوشتن من است، زیرا در دسامبر 2019 به دلیل اعمالی که در زمان نمایندگی آرتش انجام دادم توسط دولت آمریکا متهم و بازداشت شدم. در حالی که آرتش بلافاصله به اقدام غیرقانونی دولت آمریکا علیه من پاسخ داد، من و وکیلم هیچ تماسی از دولت در مورد پرونده خود دریافت نکردیم، علیرغم این واقعیت که این اتهامات اوج دو دهه آزار و اذیت قانونی من در آمریکا به دلیل اینکه من در آمریکا بوده ام. زرتشتی ایرانی. با وجود اینکه اتهامات آمریکا رد شد و ایران همچنان در وضعیت جنگی به خاطر اتفاقی که برای من افتاد. همچنین در اردیبهشت 2005 نشان درجه سپه سالارم توسط کارکنان علی شمخانی به من داده شد و سایر اشیای قیمتی از ایران در زمان بازداشت دولت آمریکا از من دزدیده شد و هیچ تلاشی برای بازگرداندن نشان یا اشیای با ارزش ایرانی من صورت نگرفته است. من نیز تحت شکنجه بودم، 70 پوند از دست داده بودم و باید تحت معالجه پزشکی قرار می گرفتم، در غیر این صورت نیازی به درمان نداشتم، با این حال دولت در این مورد سکوت کرده است، در حالی که آرتش سکوت کرده است، و می خواهم بدانم چرا. همانطور که به دولت نوشتم، از ژانویه 2003، ایالت رود آیلند، زرتشتیان ایرانی و سایر ادیان را با عبادات مشابه جرم انگاری کرده است، اما دولت در این مورد هیچ کاری نکرده است، آیا حقوق بشر ایرانیان در آمریکا برای دولت ایران هیچ معنایی ندارد؟ باید اشاره کنم که من و دیگران در آمریکا کمک هایی به جامعه ایران کرده ایم که به نفع ایران بوده است. من در دو دهه گذشته به تربیت افراد زیادی در آرتش کمک کردهام و در جلوگیری از تهاجم به ایران فردی جدایی ناپذیر بودهام و از دولت بیش از بهانهجویی انتظار و لیاقت داشتم. نکته اصلی این است که دولت، به ویژه کارکنان سفارت شما، تقریباً هیچ کاری برای رسیدگی به نقض حقوق بشر انجام نداده اند، ایرانیانی مانند من در تجربه آمریکا، در حالی که آرتش به دلیل نقض حقوق بشر در آمریکا، اقدامی علیه آمریکا انجام داده است. شاید باید از آرتش بخواهیم کارمندان سفارت و دولت را با افراد شایسته تری جایگزین کنیم، زیرا همه کارکنان سفارت در منهتن گفتند که نمی توانند شکایت من را درک کنند اما به اندازه کافی مهارت دارند که قهوه تخصصی سفارش دهند. منتظر پاسخ شما هستم

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home