Thursday, February 02, 2023

Zendran illegally held for defending Iranians in america

On November 22, 2002 I was illegally detained by the fbi and ri state police as I left the place on tribal land in southern RI where I was staying. There were a total of 8 agents and pigs involved. I was questioned about my dealings regaridng elden dasilva, of 9 azalea ave exeter RI, regarding Qasem Soleimani, my getting the riots in Iran under control, and other Iranian affairs, including my missing property from 2020. When I reminded them of my dual status and refused to remove any online postings on those aforementioned issues they claimed I was psychotic and transfered me to a hospital. In December a dr nicole v rivera, of 33 village green N east providence RI, claimed I was a threat to elden dasilva, ignoring my dual status and the fact that elden dasilva had illegally seized my phone and used it to harass Iranian women, and initiated court proceedings against me. On December 28 RI district court judge chris smith, of 40 betsey williams drive cranston RI, claimed I was a danger to others and ordered me held. It was only when my lawyers caught rivera and others doctors lying that they secured my release. That the federal government could do this is not only an act of war but by using the mental health system to circumvent the legal system shows the american government, particularly the department of just us, is collapsing. I reming people Iran has broken all comers, and that america is next.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home