Sunday, June 04, 2023

On oddness from doj regarding my case file

I recently learned that the just us department still has me listed in their database, despite my being released and beating my charges, as the file below shows
Not only should there be no file the register number is a masonic hit code, with policing being a form of freemasonry, ​ with multiple meanings as 1227-The year my ancestor Genghis Khan died 77-1. The age Zarathustra was murdered by the cult of mithra 2. The age Franz Josef Haydn was murdered by the freemasons 3. The age the freemason joe biden was elected president 4. The age my father's uncle Harry, a Gilanshahi who was an original member of the CIA and Air Force, was brutally beaten 070-An anagram of 007, the codename for Dr. John Dee, who organized the original settlement of rhode island We should perhaps pay elden dasilva a visit at 9 azalea ave exeter, or amanda oakes at 25 prospect st milford, and find out what is going on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home