Friday, September 08, 2023

Exposing feds creating problems online

When the feds confronted me on November 22, 2022 the info the had on me was garnered mostly from twitter, and one was a female agent from vermont who bore a strong resemblance to someone who was spamming me on twitter regarding Iran. I have now identified that agent as anna holden of 255 wildflower circle williston vermont, who can be seen below
This bitch was using the fake ID RRKile1 norsk fantasy on twitter and elsewhere online to spam me and others online then make fake terms of service complaints to twitter and the server. This is some cunt from that retardia poland who lied her way into gettinig her job and will lie about me and others in order to mainitain their survival. If you doubt me, do the digging yourself, as this bitch needs to be shut down as does all clandestine fed activity online against us standing up against government persecution.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home