Sunday, January 14, 2024

On anniversary of Zendran's charlestown raid

On this day 28 years ago I was raided at my place in charlestown rhode island by the local pigs led by detective john trammell and us army sgt ray difazio. During the raid I sustained an injury to my left shoulder which took 8 years to heal. An investigation by Lt. Jim Mullen, who had been training me, of the RI State Police only found charlestown pig chief mike brady and the dispatcher at fault, however trammell and difazio were NEVER punished. At present difazio remains at 500 perry hill rd in coventry
however trammell has moved to 190 little river rd in carroll, where he continues to grift people in government in new hampshire and rhode island
If you still think american military and police are respectable after reading this you are a fuckwit who should be dead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home