Thursday, September 26, 2024

My message to dartmouth over current Indigenous affairs

I have recently made a video message from the camp the Narragansett Tribe lets me use to dartmouth college over their lack of followup with me on issues re the 1 May protest and after someone from dartmouth called me when at that camp https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuHKs7S0SKA I remind people I have known the Narragansett and Mohegan Tribal leadership better and longer than the current leadership at dartmouth college, and the members of those Tribes who have been recently visiting dartmouth are taking issue with me not meet with them there. I also point out that the current leadership at dartmouth would probably NOT be able to handle life on Indigenous land the way I can. In all probability dartmouth is not giving people a proper education on Indigenous life, as their lack of followup with me shows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home