Tuesday, August 18, 2026

On odd vermont thug prosecution

I was recently notified that taylem brown, the maga thug I have had to use force to protect myself against since 11 June 2025, is set to appear in court in vermont in several days
The real issue is why I and others were notified at least as witnesses, as what happened to me in June 2025 may have been a premeditated topkill prior to the 13 June strikes as it gave me sepsis, and the local pigs have given taylem a break for being a maga follower. Additionally, there has been a lot of criminal activity in taaha rehmani,s neighborhood of 8 third ave WRJ, and prior to coming to vermont taaha lived in the same part of New York as my stepfamily, which would explain his bizarre handling of crime. So vermont has some explaining to do on this.

No comments: