Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Finishing sentence/message to phonies

As of today I have finished probation. It has been a trying year but it is through. Oddly enough lately some folks from shit u are trying to act nice to me, be it when they see it on the street or by event invites. Those assholes I say "Fuck you you spawn of nigger bitches". You pretended to be my friends when you wanted something from me, then turned on me at the first sign of trouble. Now that you realize that I can make you're lives miserable as your enemy you think you can kiss and make up as if nothing ever happened. Well, you are living in a dreamworld. Your problems are of you're own making and if you have the intelligence you claim to have you will realize that this mess is your fault. Fuck off.
Peter Z

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home