Thursday, June 27, 2019

Seeing taricani take the escalator to hell

After all the trouble jim taricani made for me 11 years ago I had to show up at his funeral, after all a wise guy had to be there, just not the kind people expected
The location of a church on uri property is a final insult, after uri issued a trespass against me in November 2015 after black lives matter tripped my leg which was in a brace then claimed I assaulted them, hence my presence on the sidewalk.
With all the praise for the first amendment and freedom of speech I had to remind rhode island what a bunch of fuckups they are seen by the World as.  What jim did to leslie yeransian when I was in a relationship with her was inexcusable, especially as she was the only mainstream journalist in rhode island who defended the legal harassment I received since being Zoroastrian was criminalized in rhode island in 2003.  Then adding insult to injury by jim asking me to endorse him at a national pres club event in rhode island, which was hosted by the rhode island chapter of the world affairs council, weeks after he ruined leslie's journalism career, which I had to decline.  At the time I was also on probation and dealing with a life threatening infected bullet wound which caused the loss of my peripheral vision and did serious damage to my immune system.  Within months the probation was over and the infection treated, yet the effects remain.
I should also remind jim's associates at wjar that I am one of the owners of the Sarnoff mausoleum in Westchester county, NY.
If anyone from wjar, uri, or any of the attendees were present at his funeral show up there they will be arrested for trespassing at my request.  After what they did to me I want to be sure they TAKE THE ESCALATOR TO HELL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home