Tuesday, November 19, 2019

On chasing away crooked pig at dominos pizza

Last night when I stopped in dominos pizza in Cranston, after seeing my friends pizza place nearby had staff issues, I noticed dave schiavulli, the same crooked pig who with his partner ken court on May 22, 2004 put his gun in my face in an attempt to prevent the release of my first book, hanging out there, you can see the plate number of his truck and him in red in the window's reflection
After seeing me that donut fucker noticed me he made a run for it as you can see below in the video I took
This more than shows that this scabby guinea knows he did me wrong, that he used his badge as an excuse to do whatever he wants, and that just retribution for the injustice he did me can strike any minute as deserves.  Moreover, this is the last person anyone wants to see in a dominos pizza, either to eat near or have food near.
FUCK DOMINOS
FUCK CRANSTON
FUCK RHODE ISLAND 
​BLUE LIVES DONT MATTER


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home