Monday, April 03, 2023

Crooked pig who menaced Zendran busted

I recently learned that bill dickie, of 65 olney arnold road in cranston
was busted along with his wife tara for stealing an air conditioner and other items from a Lowe's hardware store in Warwick, for which their case was filed for a year
When puki clements ordered that raid on me on 2 May 2014 dickie was the one who lied to the hospital staff about me to give me drugs which nearly killed me, then stole my cell phone from the hospital and used it to harass one of my female cousins from Iran and marjan faritous/persia pele. When I confronted that fucker at his house on thanksgiving and he did nothing I posted his address on the internet, for which the us marshals had contacted cranston pig lee sohn, of 27 spruce ct west warwick about this
That pig sohn lied to doctors about me and had them give me drugs which almost killed me. This fucker is so spoiled and acts entitled thinking he can get away with anything and this sentence is too light, more is needed to cull dirty pigs like this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home