Thursday, April 20, 2023

Iranian Navy submarine IS Fateh beating us navy

Hours ago Daryadar Shahram Irani informed me that the IS Fateh 920 SSK successfully intercepted the USS Florida SSGN-728 and forced it to the surface in the Strait of Hormuz
Notice among other things the distortion of the Iranian flag the IS Fateh 920 is flying. Among the reasons for this Iranian success was my assistance in educating Nedaja/Artesh in submarine construction and operations, which Iran has put to use. That has also included information on foreign submarines, and I put out over a decade go that the refit of the first four Ohio class SSBN's into SSGN/multirole combat ships, including the USS Florida, caused structural and operational problems, as I am more than familiar with what has come out of New London county
This is another Iranian victory which I am proud to have been a part of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home