Thursday, December 07, 2023

On exposing leslie yeransian

During my federal case leslie yeransian tried to rehash the crank complaints she had made against me over the years, apparently knowing the hard files on her I gave to homeland security had been lost. Should anyone doubt that I ever had a relationship with leslie yeransian, these private emails from her are more than enough proof of this
I also point out that even after marrying tom dolsak she would claim to be married to me so she could access countries like North Korea, Vietnam, and China which are off limits to americans, knowing that my dual status as Sipah Salar of Artesh Iran would allow her entry and special treatment
I also point out that even after marrying tom dolsak she would claim to be married to me so she could access countries like North Korea, Vietnam, and China which are off limits to americans, knowing that my dual status as Sipah Salar of Artesh Iran would allow her entry and special treatment
This shows what a lying, manipulative, scatterbrained twat leslie is, never to be trusted and a waste of space. I even bet if I were to publish a story about that child molester who lost his leg to the child he molested I met in prison would be more popular than the overpriced shit she markets. Overall, an assblast from the past leslie yeransian needs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home