Monday, March 04, 2024

On Zendran at Dartmouth on Middle East issues

Last week I accepted an invite to attend an event at Dartmouth college which was part of Beilock's Dialogues initiative, especially after they got my title right
You can see me there before I spoke, notice they concealed my image but not my voice at the 36:00 mark https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTpc43buJLY&t=2189s
Bear in mind I was allowed to go first because of transit issues the staff never considered for their events, and my presence there preempted local protesters and student groups from disrupting that event, and if I had more time I would have been better able to share resources people in the region lack. After all what good is education if you can not apply it. This is a win for academic/community dialogue, let us see how this will be capitalized on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home