Thursday, April 11, 2024

Good riddance goddard college

This week goddard college announced they will be closing permanently at the end of this years spring semester https://www.goddard.edu/important-announcement/
I and my family made this happen, first in March 2018 when I had president kenney removed after he had me trespassed for how I educated people about Iran and NoRuz, then with popular backlash when they terminated my dad's radio show after over four decades, after that they could not handle how I and my family and friends turned goddard into our personal dumpster. Then again, seeing how goddard has security double as janitors, is only open nine days a month, does not have letter grades or athletics and gives out flat meal tickets for snacks and all food it is no surprise this marxist fuckhole is closing. proof that marxism and communism is a failure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home