Wednesday, April 17, 2024

On outrageous proposal for native american museum in rhode island

I just confirmed some shocking news, that the narragansett tribe is planning a new native american museum on uri campus detailed below https://www.campaignfortomaquag.org/the-campus
I am outraged as uri has threatened to arrest me and certain other people with Indigenous connections if we show up there, and this personally outrages me as I have been welcome on narragansett tribal land year round and even have participated in their powwow rituals
While the Indigenous peoples of america cry about how their land was stolen and the wrongs they experience, they fall back into the patterns of behavior that allow this to keep happening like the niggeransetts do with this new proposal, screwing over their friends for more false promises from the wampusheau and allowing further exploitation to happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home