Wednesday, May 08, 2024

On action followup regarding dartmouth protest fuckups

This afternoon I was at Hanover town hall meeting with Town officials, and the Hanover PD helped to facilitate communication for us wrongly trespassed and charged over the protest last week
The Town also admitted that 1. Me and others were wrongly trespassed/charged in the ruckus around the protest. 2. That private property not being marked off is creating problems which can be avoided. Also I am sharing below the specific invite I got and shared at the protest which helped cause the panic
I and others plan to follow up and have this outrageous injustice addressed, in the meantime dartmouth can pick up my trash as they still allow their students to act out at public bus stops and they want to arrest me for using the only trash cans nearby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home