Friday, May 17, 2024

On more dartmouth event problems

I got the following invite to an event at dartmouth yesterday
Hours after I had the following email conversation with the Police regarding access concerns
Note the timing of this invite, after I and others who were present at the 1 May protest on the green got trespass notices, and how it is addressed. While my issues with the dickey family are known the dickey center and dartmouth security are NOT familiar with titles as mine and the details of my fathers family, however beilock and her people, including dartmouth medical, are and dartmouth medical has had NO contact with dartmouth security on me and my family. Bear in mind the name on the tw I got from dartmouth is not addressed the way beilock and her dialogues people address me. The police also shared these invite issue concerns as that caused the crowd on 1 May at the green. Someone in dartmouth security or the administration is acting maliciously, and likely acting on slander about me. This happened before ad brown and mit, and the president and provost of brown lost their jobs because of that, and mit's problems today stem from their failure to address slander, and dartmouth is making the same mistakes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home