Thursday, September 21, 2006

Update on Zendran court situation

Some good news and bad news.
The good news. I recieved a letter yesterday from the Clerk of the US
Supreme Court. My case has been docketed and may be heard soon. The
case Number is 06-6438.
The bad news. I showed up in providence Municipal Court before Judge
Joseph A Abbate who set Trial date for my case dealing with the incident
that occured on August 25, 2006 after I pled Not Guilty to the charge of
disorderly conduct. The Trial for that has been set for January 24,
2007. Needless to say I will attempt to have that trial date set to an
earlier date.
As I posted before, those wishing to assist in me in this you can write
to Providence Municipal Court on my behalf explaining how no crime was
comitted and that the action of the pigs is simply to harass me for my
federal Lawsuit against them, and refuse to do business with washington
trust bank who has filed this nonsensical complaint and encourage your
friends to do likewise.
Peter Khan Zendran

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home