Saturday, September 27, 2008

Zendran return to watson/weirdness video

I only took this video last night, as I returned one year to the day of that ufo encounter at watson to see if anything would happen. Notice in the video the lights are on there as they should NOT be at that time of night.

Even odder was the brown pigs stopped me as I was walking back downtown on power st., claiming I vandalized the brown president's house. Not only was no evidence found that I did NOT vandalize the place but when the bupd member ordered to search me turned out to be a former member of the charlestown ri pd who remembered me and the inheritance dispute but he even talked the other members of the bupd present to back off on me once he realized who I was, and I went on my way.
Peter Z

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home