Monday, December 08, 2008

Open letter to leslie yeransian

I have spent the past few months wondering if my assisting you in you in your troubles since August, and now I am not sure if I did the right thing.

Regarding your being dropped from wjar as bad as the station behaved towards you you were not so clean yourself. You did not prepare for such an incident, and when it did happen you depended on everyone lese to do everything for you. You forgot that defense is a partnership and as a result you were not straightforward with those who worked with you, and could not act coherently. Small wonder you were not a hot topic and you got knocked around.

Even if you were in the right as far as that story was concerned you were not in the right on some of your other stories. Looking over some of them it becomes apparent you did not always realize when those you were interviewing were misleading you, you did not always search for other perspectives and double check your work, and you made slip ups in some of your work. Therefore you did not always work hard and your work deserves criticism. I even wonder the real reasons you did not last long at your other jobs.

Consider yourself as a person. You have trouble taking criticism from others and assume you are right when you are not. You do not consider others around you. You play headgames with those who are serious and sincere to you. You demand behaviors of others, like politeness and consideration, that you do not always demonstrate yourself.

Why do I say this? Because I was one of those you behaved this way towards and who you snubbed. I am not sure if you were ever honest with me, as I was always honest and straightforward with you. I thought you were sincere, but instead you turned out to be a twofaced, classist, idiotic bitch and a waste of time and money.

To think I actually cared about you.

EAT SHIT AND DIE

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does this mean you two are no longer lovers?

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home