Thursday, January 12, 2012

Zendran Politiclal prisoner because of occupy providence

On Columbus day October 10, 2011 I was attacked by six provaceturs while at occupy providence who showed up shortly after 3PM. As I was fighting them off the providence police showed up and one of the occupy providence protesters, artemis moonhawk, pointed me out to them. I was then grabbed by 2 provedence pigs who refused to say if I was under arrest, and as I kept fighting them off 2 more showed up before I was handcuffed. I was held overnight and was told I was being charged with disorderly conduct. When I was arraigned I was told I was being charged with disorderly conduct, resisting arrest, and 2 counts of assault, one for beating up a providence cop and one for beating up an attacker. My bail was set at $50,000 and during my incarceration they refused to treat me for a gum infection, and as a result I was isolated from November 1 2011 onwards and my court date was pushed back to January 2012 because of my health. During my incarceration the two assault counts were dropped due to action by my lawyer because of my health problems. On January 2012 I was finaly arraigned before judge bucci, pled not guilty, and my bail was reduced to personal recognizance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home