Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Crooked RI politico who initiated Zendran harassment moves

I recently learned that the providence mayor who initiated the police harassment of myself simply because I recommended him for prosecution for rape in the 1990's when I was working as an advocate and who now holds patrick kennedy's seat in congress, sold his house on 702 Elmgrove Ave. in Providence shortly after I smashed up Providence City Hall because of him
http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/702-Elmgrove-Ave-Providence-RI-02906/65960824_zpid/
Notice how it sold on July 26, the anniversary of Reza Shah's mysterious death.
Interestingly he now claims the address of his uncle J Clememt Cicilline, who I had worked with, 100 Rhode Island Ave. in Newport, despite the fact that most of the people in Newport hate him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home