Friday, December 18, 2015

My police/military gear missing/defaced in Watertown

Last night I was at my cousin's house in Watertown taking inventory of what I retrieved from my Elm. St. apt. there. When examining the items I noticed my Sgt. Steve Shaw Providence Police shirt was missing, and my USS John F Kennedy CV-67 Admiral's cap had been vandalized. While it is possible my cousin Ali might have done it, it is more likely that jim dellville, who owned the building where I rented the apt. or harold physic, the Watertown PD member who patroled that area and who made every excuse not to take action over delville's actions, might be the ones responsible.  Additionally, they may be choosing not to treat this as a pressing matter because of my association with Tamerlan Tsarnaev, however whoever took this gear may use it to do something illegal while masquerading as law enforcement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home