Monday, November 14, 2022

My birthday message to King Charles III

I congratulate you on your birthday this year, your first birthday as King, of which I hope you will have many more. It is how the birthdays of the British Sovereign are celebrated in June that concerns me, as it should you and others. As you may be aware during your mother’s birthday celebrations in June 2001 my fiancée, HIH Princess Leila, was murdered, and the celebrations continued as if it were not an issue. That might seem like an isolated incident, were it not for the derogatory treatment of Iran’s Royal and Noble houses from your mother when she was Sovereign. That has included the poisoning my cousin Homa Khanoum experienced during your parents Platinum Wedding Anniversary celebrations. I and other Iranians, Royalists and otherwise, have demanded justice for her death which was wrongly ruled a suicide. I and other Iranians and Royalists were touched when your family tagged themselves in my twitter post in 2019 in remembrance of Leila’s murder, however more needs to be done. To have any celebrations on June 10, the anniversary of her murder, would be offensive to the memory of HIH and the Iranian community. I ask that you consider not holding any celebrations, birthday or otherwise, on June 10 because of the tragic nature of that date. Additionally, despite the outcry particularly from the Iranian community, no action has been taken against doctor lewis klein, who murdered HIH Princess Leila by giving her an overdose of tranquilizers before strangling her with a phone cord. I ask that action be taken against dr. lewis klein for the murder of HIH, for if not some vigilante, probably Iranian, will. I await your response Peter II Khan-e-Mazendaran Sipah Salar Furst von und zu DZendran

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home