Wednesday, November 09, 2022

On Iranians harassed by us marshals

Thanks to shiva bagheri I know that my personal property was stolen by us marshal elden dasilva, of 9 azalea ave exeter rhode island. That has included using my phone to harass Iranians, including Iranian women including Rudi Bakhtiar and Marjan Faritous/Persia Pele. Bear in mind that americans have been getting killed in Iran and by Iranian forces because of what elden did to me on December 30, 2019
While the lack of action by the american government is disturbing, though not unexpected, the lack of action by the Iranian government is even more disturbing and shows that Dolat staff at Iranian embassies are not doing their job. How elden dasilva is still around, especially with Kamala Harris being a close associate of Marjan and Rudi, is beyond me, but it shows how corrupt and bigoted the us marshals are, a prime exapmle of why blue lives don't matter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home