Saturday, November 19, 2022

On judical/medical corruption

One year ago today judge steve isharwood, of 333 fair st warwick rhode island
made a ruling based on the lies of dr dick miller of 180 progresso avw woonsockett, rhode island
which forced drugs on me which ended up doing harm to my eyes and cardio-muscular system. Though miller soon left the dr replacing him, pedro tactacan of 1995 division road east greenwich rhode island
refused to stop the drugs even when he saw the bad reaction I was having. It was my doctors at Yale-NH medical which stopped the drugs days after I was released and the charges dismissed. These three embody all that is wrong in rhode island's government and medical establishment, and would not be tolerated elsewhere. How rhode island allows this is beyond me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home