Saturday, April 26, 2008

Oddness around Zendran case

During last week the following odd events occured while I was handling my case. Several documents containing evidence in my favor disappeared from the office of my public defender which could have helped me in my appeal. Also the office of another lawyer at the pastore center in cranston along with other buildings nearby experienced a power outage the day of my appeal. To add to the suspicious incidents the brown e-mail of one of my few friends, Dr. Thomas Biersteker, in not recieving e-mails from me. Dr. Biersteker is the former director of the watson institute who welcomed me there on May 5, 2004 and is currently on sabbatical.
If you think my recent legal situation is odd consider this. Within a 48 hour timeperiod of my case Wesley Snipes was sentenced to 3 years in jail, Robert Blake's civil appeal was denied, and the 3 ny pigs who killed that man on his wedding day and that war criminal marine were acquitted of murder. Coincidence?
Peter Z

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home