Thursday, July 10, 2014

Boston area zionist provacetur in court

This individual, stevan kirschbaum, is the one who harassed me for carrying Iranian Shir-o-Korshid flag at a protest march in Boston in 2003 alongside Amer Jubran, and not only did I chase stevan away but Amer Jubran and I began chanting "Being Iranian in NOT a crime" in retaliation to stevan's actions. Later stevan was responsible for throwing Amer's defense by harassing those who supported Amer and my actions that day, resulting in Amer deciding to voluntarily leave america
https://www.facebook.com/events/288751084630657/?ref_newsfeed_story_type=regular
As much as I hate to see anyone harassed for their speech and helping others in need, stevan has obstructed constructive actions to obtain justice for others, and one must bear this in mind when reading his case.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home