Monday, December 16, 2019

On the Waltham murders and Tamerlan Tsarnayev

Today I paid a home visit to the prime suspect in the Waltham triple murders of 11 September 2011, pete koutoujian, the current Sheriff for Middlesex county and who lives close by as I show in the video below
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AP3fX9r_aj8&feature=youtu.be
As I make clear his house is VERY close to where the murders occurred as the map below demonstrates, walking distance actually
Notice how I mention the masonic connotations to the case, koutoujian's house number being 33.  It should be noted that koutoujian's birthday is three days after mine, and the day the murders occurred I was in Watertown square partying with friends and relatives, including Tamerlan Tsarnayev who showed no sign whatsoever he had done those killings, and the three pattern is masonic code.
Notice also how I mention koutoujian's affiliation with the arg/dashank organization, who has the formula for the explosives used during the Tsarnayev raid/boston marathon bombing and where the bombs used were kept.  Additionally, Zoroastrians and others with similar worship practices are criminalized in Middlesex county by this arf/dashank shit, making problems there worse.   How nobody could notice this is beyond me, but this crooked pig needs to be called out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home