Saturday, December 28, 2019

Zendran menaced after Yalda/Winter Solstice 2019 at the Newport Tower


Hours after leaving the Yalda/Winter Solstice event at the Newport Tower I received an unexpected menace.
Around 2:30PM I returned to my hotel room to find my money had been stolen, but no sign of forced entry.  When I contacted the hotel staff they refused to check the cameras, so I called 911.  When Newport PD arrived they noticed the injuries I had sustained to my left hand days before from a hand warmer accident which occurred around the same time I learned of the shooting in Westerly where my step-father was living, however they assumed I had been making bombs and told me they could only clear up that issue at the station.  Once at the station the Sgt. In charge not only noticed the injuries but the way I was having trouble moving, and after explaining to him about the Tower event, and the hand warmer accident coinciding with the aforementioned shooting, he had me brought to the hospital.  Once there the doctors traumatic circumstances to keep me for observation.  While on observation I was not allowed to do my praying, despite the attention the Tower event, and though the medical staff noticed I had in fact gained weight, inconsistent with a full withdrawal from the drug cocktail given to me five years ago, no follow up tests were done.  In fact when I complained about being on the same unit as someone who had MRSA who I was in the aci with eight years ago during occupy and had notified my doctors at Yale medical about this the night staff ganged up on me and gave me drugs they were not supposed to, which caused trouble seeing, breathing trouble, and palpitations.  Friday morning the doctor in charge stated the latter action taken was wrong and excessive, and had me discharged and brought to my doctors at Yale medical.  I was also notified that the FBI had called about me, and before my discharge I called them and arranged to meet with them the following week.  Once at Yale medical the doctors noted the follow up instructions radically differed from those on my discharge papers, and they had a MRSA test done.
For such actions to be done to anyone when there is no threat in the name of safety is inexcusable, and retribution, as is seen throughout the northeast where similar instances have occurred, is certainly coming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home