Saturday, December 28, 2019

Was Zendran the target of a freemason hit?



With the odd way that I was menaced for almost a week after the Yalda/Winter Solstice there is one factor that should be taken into account, the masonic one.
            As it is the freemasons arrive at the Newport Tower in good weather to observe the alignments, claiming the Tower was built by the knights templar led by earl Sinclair in the 14th century, which they did in force this year as in 2017, but not in 2017 or 2015 when the weather was odd and the forecast not favorable.  You can see this in the picture below
Notice how I am obscured, but you can see me over by the flagpole in the one below
This year I gave both Jim Egan and Scott Wolter print copies of my syllabus deciphering the Narragansett Runestone, as they clearly did not get online copies I sent them.  In it I explain that there were errors made, and one symbol has a connection with wat tyler, the militant freemason in 14th century England.  Later when viewing the “IN HOC SIGNO VINCES” stone I, Scott, and those gathered had a lively discussion about masonic symbolism, specifically the number 3.

The incident at the hotel I was staying at had masonic overtones involving 3, as in three $20 bills were stolen, and 3 members of the Newport pd arrived at 3PM responding to my 911 call.
It should be noted I am one of the few non-freemasons who possess masonic items, including a masonic bible, and as a Zoroastrian am naturally opposed to freemasonry, as it distorts the teachings of Zarathustra, as does any organization involving secrecy.
Furthermore, my Ahunavar is a counter to any negative influence that freemasonry or any other entity, would bring on Yalda or anywhere, and I and Jim Egan have been prominent in making sure all groups with connections have access to the Newport Tower, breaking the masonic monopoly.
I should also remind people that the lower three degrees involves doing harm, including murder, to those who openly speak of masonic secrets, and what I experienced in the week after that event at least appear to be a “soft hit” by someone, and after what I experienced in Westerly this past February at the hands of associates of the sinclair’s during a blizzard it would certainly be a strong possibility.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home