Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Exposing crooked providence pigs

I was recently informed via Aidan Kearney's Turtleboy news site that the providence pig who went into forced retirement over the taffii moore family brawl had made trouble for me before, notice how this is featured because of Aidan Kearney quoting peeny-boy ahlquist reporting on this https://tbdailynews.com/providence-family-exposed-after-june-arrests-holds-press-conference-blaming-turtleboy-and-john-depetro-for-death-threats-and-trying-to-light-their-house-on-fire/
This pig sgt greg paola was the one who arrested me for smashing up providence city hall on December 9, 2012, and for which peeny-boy ahlquist led the slander campaign against me, causinig me to serve an illegal sentence which among other things incited the Tsarnayev raid. I should point out that providence mayor sisiwiwi criminalized free worship in 2003 and used it to use that law to go after me and others, and fuckwits like peeny-boy ahlquist baked this and pigs like paola not once stood up for this human rights violation. I would also invite Aidan Kearney and others to pay a visit to greg paola at his place at 52 jacksonia drive in North Providence scrubberdale neighborhood, or peeny-boy ahlquist at 26 ogden in providence's east side which has the highest concentration of pedophiles in the state, to see what these fuckups are really like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home