Thursday, August 03, 2023

Good riddance vinny vespia

I was recently informed that vinny vespia, who had singled me out for legal pig harassment from 2014-6 and who I helped put out of a job, is dead
This pig made trouble for me beginning in 2014 in a neighborhood I had grown up in based on lies from crooked pigs in rhode island, and it was that pig issuing an affidavit warrant for me taking down an attacker in a convenience store on November 1, 2016, the same day a relative of my dad's who had been a cop had died in the Hartford area, that forced this donut fucker out of a job. It is fitting he died on the day I was released from my most recent illegal detention, which was why I did not know about his death, and fitting he died in south kingstown, which he helped fucked up during it's 300th anniversary celebrations. Notice the funeral was private and burial kept secret, as this is one grave that needs to be shit on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home