Wednesday, August 16, 2023

On Gilanshahi relative menaced by middlesex pigs in watertown

I was recently informed that one of my Gilanshahi cousins in watertown, AliReza Teymourian, had been wrongly charged by the middlesex county district attorney for having an arsenal, the details of which can be read below, and for which he is currently being held on and which was used to justify a raid on my relatives on their house in watertown
AliReza is clearly being framed as I NEVER saw any firearms at his house, and if he had made those purchases the feds would have been after him as well as the county da, and this indictment happened weeks after the feds illegally charged me, and this charge he is held on is being done simply to target my family. After this marian ryan will never be safe at 8 bradford road in belmont, nor pete koutoujian at 33 harris st in waltham, for Iranians will not take this persecution.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home