Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Exposing pig informant/infiltrator artemis moonhawk

I was recently informed by my indigenous friends after the PowWow regarding phony native american and police informant/infiltrator artemis moonhawk, that this bitch was the one responsible for setting me up at occupy providence on columbus day 2011, as the facebook post which they attempted to conceal below shows
I should point out that all charges against me except the resisting arrest were dismissed, as I was able to prove that that african america family was attempting to rob me, I fought them off as I was carrying medicine, and the pigs backed up the robbers and the occupy punks as one pig I beat up, ivan taveras, was the mayor's cousin and the mayor and city staff were backing those occupy thugs, and artemis moonhawk is their pet rat. Notice also the shit talked here by joyce katzberg aka sophie horowitz, who is also another government informant/provacetur, and spreads lies about me like moonhawk. If you want a great example of more of moonhawk's lies and how this bitch is an indigenous fraud check out this facebook post
No indigenous person in america would make a post like this, and other indigenous groups are beginning to come out openly agaiinst artemis moonhawk. This bitch also claims to camp out native style, but in reality lives with her so-called husband johnny buttface at 32 meadow ave in cranston, and also is not welcome at the PowWows for misrepresenting indigenous peoples. Among other things my associates in NH had fun running this bitch and her associates out of Grafton county, as moonhawk and this bitch's associates are not welcome in most parts of america because of their lying thieving ways. Here is an excellent example of a rat that needs to go splat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home