Friday, November 10, 2023

Confronting harassment over providence kids rights protest

Last week moms for liberty held rallies across america under the pretext of protecting kids rights from false information regarding gender information. At their providence rally not only were there about ten people there were about a hundred counter protestors, organized by child predator peeny-boy ahlquist, who covered that rally on his substack page
While I expected bullshit from ahlquist and his pervert pals I did not expect it from moms for liberty's rhode island chapter to give me shit when I contacted them about the danger from ahlquist
I was contacted by anne armstrong from her cell phone listed on their site, who is a pothead involved in a marian jesus freak cult using marijuana in their rituals, who gave me shit for my record, which is only in rhode island, all prior to 2016, and all technical misdemeanors because of the judicial fuckups rhode island allows. That record is proof of my legal persecution for my religious practices, yet armstrong is a typical christian bigot. I also point out that I have had bad reactions to marijuana and cannabis products since a baby, and armstrong ignores that marijuana impares judgment and causes health issues for many people. Additionally, she has a criminial record in rhode island for marijuana abuse and child neglect, which has got prominent coverage
Notice she has bragged about her arrests online as well
This is proof that rhode island is full of retarded fuckwits unique to the World, and all outstate groups must be prepared to smarten up or ostracize those from rhode island. If rhode island worked right steve ahlquist's head would be on the state house steps with his testicles in his mouth and anne armstrong nailed to a burning cross, and when this happens we will know that rhode island is getting better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home