Wednesday, November 22, 2023

On National Day of Mourning concerns

As usual this Thanksgiving many Indigenous americans will be observing National Day of Mourning in Plymouth. While I can not attend because of travel issues, I have noticed two problems which are of concern to me, especially as someone with a long and strong connection with the Indigenous peoples of the Americas. The first is how the Wampanoag Tribe, who I provided great assistance to during the Jennings case, is hosting this, does not call out corrupt Tribal members like the avants and nueys who use government connections to perpetuate the abuses of the Wampusheau against others, continuing the cycle of violence and oppression. It is bad enough you have fake Indigenous people like artemis moonhawk who you do NOTHING about promote this event. The second is you have government backed marxist provaceturs like steve kirschbaum and his workers world party show up to promote the event, and malign Indigenous peoples and their allies like myself. These provaceturs talk solidarity, yet have NEVER had to experience Indigenous American life firsthand. I seriously doubt they would spend a December on Ninigret’s land in southern rhode island in a tent with two blankets at one of the Tribal sites as I have had to do. Ponder this seriously, I await your response.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home