Wednesday, November 22, 2023

On anniversary of illegal fed raid on Zendran

One year ago toady I was illegally detained by federal and state agents in rhode island as I exited the Tribal camp where I was staying in a raid ordered by us attorney vanessa avery of 17 meadows farm road in west hartford, CT
Mainly because of agent anna holden of 255 wildflower circle in williston, VT I was illegally detained and held in a hospital, using my dealings regarding elden dasilva, regarding Qasem Soleimani, my getting the riots in Iran under control, and other Iranian affairs, to hold me falsely claiming I was psychotic
In December a dr nicole v rivera, of 33 village green N east providence RI, claimed I was a threat to elden dasilva, ignoring my dual status and the fact that elden dasilva had illegally seized my phone and used it to harass Iranian women, and initiated court proceedings against me
Despite the efforts of three attorneys on December 28 RI district court judge chris smith, of 40 betsey williams drive cranston RI, claimed I was a danger to others and ordered me held
As a result I was illegally drugged, causing serious health problems, and it was when I and my attorneys caught the doctors lying that I was released. That the american government would do this against shows the low regard of life they regard Iranians in america, which is an act of war against Iran and justifies Artesh Iran and it's associates killing all americans, as they support a corrupt government that has no value on life, especially by using a professional liar like anna holden or a corrupt jurist like chris smith who is trying to conceal his dealings with the Tsarnayevs. A prime example why the american government must be resisted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home