Monday, November 27, 2023

Pahlavi's maligned by rhode island

I was recently informed of the ordeals of Valagohar Bahram Pahlavi and those close to him have undergone in rhode island. I was unaware of them until recently because of the illegal government case against me, and had the government not illegally detained and charged me the Pahlavis would not have had to suffer as they did. In August 2020 Bahram Pahlavi was attacked by his neighbor on rumstick road in barrington, dr richard gordon, who repeatedly called him a nigger and raghead while beating Bahram, and Bahram's wife captured the attack on video, sharing it on facebook
In Feburary 2021 judge stephen isherwood, of 339 fair st warwick, gave dr gordon 18 months probation, with mental health counselling, racial non-violence counselling, an no contact order with the Pahlavis, and community service. However white trash isherwood would not sentence dr gordon for committing a hate crime https://www.ri.gov/press/view/40390
The case was appealed and weeks ago Judge Daniel Procaccini acquitted dr gordon of the charges in a bench trial. To add insult to injury Judge Procaccini has ordered RI Attorney General Peter Nehrona to appear in court on December 5 as Nehrona has continued to advocate publicly for the Pahlavis miscarriage of justice. This has a personal connection to me as Bahram is the nephew of HIM Mohammed Reza Shah, and I was engaged to his first cousin before she was murdered by dr lewis klein on June 10, 2001 in London during the Royal birthday celebrations. While I expect anti-Iranian bias from white trash isherwood, who's actions in court nearly killed me around the same time my cousin Ardeshir, who had been married to Bahram's first cousin Shahnaz, died in montreux switzerland, I did not expect this from Procaccini, who has known my family since we have been in rhode island, and who I have litigated with in bench proceedings. While I appreciate Nehrona for advocating for the rights of Iranians, he has NOT attempted to dismantle the anti-Iranian laws which have criminalized Iranians and other similar ethnic groups in rhode island which sisiwiwi and at wall promogulated in 2003 leading up to this. This will not be laid to rest and if you are serious about helping the Pahlavis in this ordeal contact me here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home