Friday, November 17, 2023

On why I have a camp at a tribal site in southern rhode island

I have recently made a video at the camp members of the Narragansett Tribe found me in southern rhode island explaining the reasons for my camp. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OBVm4XIQ_4 The fact is since January 2003 I have been criminalized for being an Iranian Zoroastrian, as have other religious groups, and this is the source for the legal problems, and this began in rhode island. To pay money for rent in rhode island is like paying to die. I have known the Narragansett Tribe since I was a child, and we mutually respect each other's rights, hence my choice. Especially as rhode island has become a fuckhole full of parasites to camp with the Tribal peoples is the only sane option to live there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home